My Blog List

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Book Folded Vase

WELL WELL WELL!!!

My secretary has at last woke up.  I have been nagging her for months to put some of my work on here to show, she kept coming up with all sorts of excuses. She said she was having trouble getting items on here.

I suppose I had better believe her so here goes a picture of the vase I made out of a book. I then decorated it with all these artificial flowers (as the vase doesn't hold water - it would get a bit soggy)

Less waffle here's the picture

Well that seemed to work LOL!!

I will have to speak to her nicely again so she will put more on here (fingers crossed)
Thanks for looking in, comments will be appreciated
Love Sandy xx

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Sandy, I love it. I got there at last haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vase sandy, very stylish xx
    Janice xx
    Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete