My Blog List

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Christmas Baubles

Hi Everyone
My secretary has finally woken up, I have been asking her to put some more of my work on here.
These are the Baubles that I have made recently. As Christmas is around the corner I thought I had better get going on my decs.  I scored grooves in polystyrene balls and filled with Christmas material and then decorated with beads and flowers.
I would appreciate any comments you feel like leaving some, good or bad LOL!!

, so thank you in advance.
Take care.

*** I think I had better teach my secretary to take better photos haha!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely baubles Sandy, I'm so glad your Secretary has returned to work after her long spell away from the office....you better crack the whip and make sure she is more efficient in the future. Have a good day. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your baubles, love the colours of both. Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped over from Janice's Blog, gorgeous baubles, they look fab, xxx

    ReplyDelete